WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Provide a 100 word pitch of your proposed script – an outline of your script idea with cursory plot and character development, major narrative arcs and approximate length of the film you wish to make.
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
- Why do you want to tell your story?
- Where are you from? How do your regional and cultural positionings factor into your story?
- How do you identify?
- What to you is a queer story? What is the first word or expression that comes to mind when you think of queer stories?
HOW TO SHARE YOUR IDEA
Describe yourself and your idea through the written word, through images, through other means (TikTok, Insta stories etc.) anything that describes you best!
OUR CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION
- You must be an emerging filmmaker, this means you’ve never produced a film or have a maximum of one production (can be a student film) * Please include links to your previous works if you have any.
- We encourage francophones from all regions of Canada.
- We encourage voices from underrepresented queer communities – for instance : 2Spirit & indigiqueers, BPOC creators, non-binary and trans, women, language minorities, and regional/rural stories and voices.
* participants must be 18 years and older
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS FILLING IN THE FORM PLEASE GATHER ALL THE INFORMATION ASKED IN THE FORM AND SEND THEM TO firstname.lastname@example.org.